I can't believe it.... My baby girl, Pinkey, is gone. T_T

FishPlanet

Pinkey, I will forever miss you.

I remember coming into the pet store, looking at the wild bettas, and seeing you, going crazy every time you saw me. I remember you looking like you were sticking your tongue out at me, and I just had to get you.

I'm sorry for every time I put you in with a male betta, and when the beat you. I did not know better then.

I remember being so excited that I had just gotten my first female betta. And I decided when I got home, that I would name you Pinkey, because of your pink fins.

You went from tank to tank, putting up with me, whenever I hurt you because of me being a fish noob.

When you were in a tank with fish that did not like you, you put up with them. I tried hard for you to get better. I'm sorry.

I would say more, but I just have a huge lump in my throught right now, and I just want to sob.

I will miss you, and I will forever treasure the 10 months I've had with you.

Your mommy.

• Sad 12

:classic_sad:

On 11/3/2021 at 12:47 PM, FishPlanet said:

Pinkey, I will forever miss you.

I remember coming into the pet store, looking at the wild bettas, and seeing you, going crazy every time you saw me. I remember you looking like you were sticking your tongue out at me, and I just had to get you.

I'm sorry for every time I put you in with a male betta, and when the beat you. I did not know better then.

I remember being so excited that I had just gotten my first female betta. And I decided when I got home, that I would name you Pinkey, because of your pink fins.

You went from tank to tank, putting up with me, whenever I hurt you because of me being a fish noob.

When you were in a tank with fish that did not like you, you put up with them. I tried hard for you to get better. I'm sorry.

I would say more, but I just have a huge lump in my throught right now, and I just want to sob.

I will miss you, and I will forever treasure the 10 months I've had with you.

Your mommy.

• 10 months later...