Spread that Guppy Love

Hey everyone! So excited to see this platform turn into a great place for information, care, and just general community. 

A little back story on myself; I am an amateur aquarist, that mainly focuses on guppies, but I am slowing expanding my current stock to include fish from other families/ species and regions. I love the fish community and all the people I have been blessed to meet through this hobby. So glad to be a part of it! 

here are a few of my guppy strains that I have kept or am keeping.

Enjoy!  

BA6466AC-3E5A-4DE8-BB46-8D28D2025875.jpeg

BB3FC8AE-50C0-4699-94CC-66FE349697A5.jpeg

60D7C340-6363-4F57-8DDB-CC99D438F798.jpeg

45FC0688-E14B-49EC-947A-F7EF51F991F9.jpeg

BE792E06-9243-4C03-BF51-257FE761CD44.jpeg

180CD5AE-8308-4B46-AF04-6A561B6A2BA7.jpeg

252CBC23-1574-4E96-A1F7-0DE6A52E054C.jpeg

1FA16A2B-08E8-4281-A8B6-3FD168E1C2E5.jpeg

158D4FC5-A646-45FB-B6C1-88D87820FF4F.jpeg

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Guppy Guru said:

I agree Irene! Let me know if you want some I can send some your way! 

Holy cow, you're too kind! I'll let you know if my breeding tank frees up and I can make room for them. 😲

• Like 1

Guppies are just so happy. And they eat everything, and they are sort of amazing really. I think they are highly underrated. The puppies of the fish world. 

I have a small sandy corner in my guppy tank that I recently disturbed slightly when I was cleaning that they have largely ignored. Something delicious must have been stirred up because they are pecking the sand and it is covered with little pock marks. It is pretty cool to watch them peck and spit out the sand.

@Guppy Guru the 2nd to the last pic is one of my favorites, Blue mosaics? I don't actually know anything about strains, I just have some pet store goofballs. They look like maybe turquoise neon culls. I just love when the pectoral fins are colored. 🙂 Makes them so expressive.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brandy said:

Guppies are just so happy. And they eat everything, and they are sort of amazing really. I think they are highly underrated. The puppies of the fish world. 

I have a small sandy corner in my guppy tank that I recently disturbed slightly when I was cleaning that they have largely ignored. Something delicious must have been stirred up because they are pecking the sand and it is covered with little pock marks. It is pretty cool to watch them peck and spit out the sand.

@Guppy Guru the 2nd to the last pic is one of my favorites, Blue mosaics? I don't actually know anything about strains, I just have some pet store goofballs. They look like maybe turquoise neon culls. I just love when the pectoral fins are colored. 🙂 Makes them so expressive.

Yes guppies are very underrated and have so much personality and quirks. 

those guppies are my purple dumbo mosaics, yes they are not cheap, but I love that strain! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rikostan said:

I saw some of your videos just today and took a look at your website... I am putting together a small guppy tank as my first tank in a good 40 years, so I might be hitting you up when I'm ready!

Awesome! We are doing so great things on the site adding more sellers so maybe by that time we will have even more options for you! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...