Recommended on-line vendor for low light plants

Jay99

Request for on-line source of  low light plants

What are your recommendations for sites to purchase low light aquarium plants?

I am considering Aquarium Co-op when plants are back in stock. If you have experience with either vendor, please share.

The vast majority of my plants will be attached to Mopani wood and Dragon rock, I am considering the following:

Background:

Aquarium 1:

• 84 inches Length
  • 30 inches Width
  • 30 inches Depth
  • Lighting: One Fluval Fresh and Plant 3.0 LED Light Fixture, 59 Watt; 48" To 60" and One  Fluval Fresh and Plant 3.0 LED Light Fixture, 46 Watt; 36" To 48"

Aquarium 2:

• 48 inches Length
  • 18 inches Width
  • 20-1/2 inches Depth
  • Lighting: One  Fluval Fresh and Plant 3.0 LED Light Fixture, 46 Watt; 36" To 48"
Edited by Jay99
Edited to remove name of competitor
  • Like 1

On 9/11/2021 at 6:18 AM, Jay99 said:

Request for on-line source of  low light plants

What are your recommendations for sites to purchase low light aquarium plants?

I am considering Aquarium Co-op and Modern Aquarium. If you have experience with either vendor, please share.

The vast majority of my plants will be attached to Mopani wood and Dragon rock, I am considering the following:

• Java Fern
  • Java Moss
  • Anubias Barteri
  • Anubias Coffeefolia
  • Anubias Gold Coin
  • Anubias nana
  • Anubias nana "petite"

Background:

Aquarium 1:

• 84 inches Length
  • 30 inches Width
  • 30 inches Depth
  • Lighting: One Fluval Fresh and Plant 3.0 LED Light Fixture, 59 Watt; 48" To 60" and One  Fluval Fresh and Plant 3.0 LED Light Fixture, 46 Watt; 36" To 48"

Aquarium 2:

• 48 inches Length
  • 18 inches Width
  • 20-1/2 inches Depth
  • Lighting: One  Fluval Fresh and Plant 3.0 LED Light Fixture, 46 Watt; 36" To 48"

Aquarium Co-Op has been great for me. If you have a good LFS, I also recommend supporting local aquarium stores.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Aquarium Coop for sure! They’re our host, but they also have quality plants, fast shipping and great service. Obviously you’re going to need a huge oder of plants for all the cubic inches in those big tanks. I’d email and let them know you’re ordering 100 plants (or whatever) maybe they can place a special order for you or something.

• Thanks 2