App suggestions?

I love my Aquarium Note, it's free, you can log parameters, pictures, daily maintenance notes or feedings, track spending, livestock (tells you how old everything is including plants/fish/snails if you put them in, including tanks), and you can have multiple pages, one for each tank. 🙂 

Edited by xXInkedPhoenixX

On 7/22/2021 at 7:37 PM, xXInkedPhoenixX said:

I love my Aquarium Note, it's free, you can log parameters, pictures, daily maintenance notes or feedings, track spending, livestock (tells you how old everything is including plants/fish/snails if you put them in, including tanks, and you can have multiple pages, one for each tank. 🙂 

You had me up until tank spending…I just never want to tally that number I would have a stroke 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/26/2021 at 5:30 PM, AlgaeIsYum said:

I've actually created an an aquarium management app, you can log parameters in there plus a lot more. It's also available on iOS and free so check it out if you're still interested in one. https://www.aquahome.app/

I just downloaded it and look forward to playing around with it. We'll done!

• Like 1

On 7/26/2021 at 5:30 PM, AlgaeIsYum said:

I've actually created an an aquarium management app, you can log parameters in there plus a lot more. It's also available on iOS and free so check it out if you're still interested in one. https://www.aquahome.app/

I just downloaded your app and it’s the first one I actually liked, thanks

I use AquaPlanner it has a lot of nice features. I think I brought the paid version to eliminate adds and or unlock all features, but it has been awhile so I don’t remember. I use it on my I pad. I set up multiple aquariums with stocking, water parameters, notes etc. Also you can pictures of your stock etc.