Fish Bag Style and Size for Transporting Fish

Struggle

15 minutes ago, Cory said:

We could, but shipping them is what makes them a liability. We ship everything priority mail, it only makes sense when they are shipped slower and cheaper which we don’t do.

fair enough i get if someone wanted just bags no point but say they had a 30+$ order or more and said hey could i get 20 bags as well for one price would it be feasible then

I sell locally mainly smaller fish, shrimp and plants. The sizes I keep on hand are 4x16 and 6x18 or something around that, always 4" and 6", lengths sometimes vary depending on who I get them from. The usually just get 2mil thick ones, but if I am shipping anything spiny, such as corydoras or plecos I will double bag them. If you know that you will be shipping a bunch of spiny fish, there are thicker bags available. I usually buy them in packs of 100 off Aquabid or eBay.

7 hours ago, Andy's Fish Den said:

Depending on thickness, size etc, most of the time they are about $6-10 for 100 bags. Sometime you can get rubber bands with them, but I just pick up a bag of rubber bands at Walmart or someplace that sells office supplies.

just created an aquabid account last month put my first add last night how long dose it take to ship i googled amazon and ebay they sale like 25 for 20 so 100 for that price be great do i just look in dry goods section