Jump to content

Recommended Posts

My 75g tank has a number of juvenile Mbuna. As you can see below I have algae growing on a number of the rocks. Mostly on the ones that are on top. I have read that Mbuna will typically eat algae off of rocks. Apparently mine have yet to get that memo. 

Should I leave the tank as is? Or should I add something to remove the algae?




Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...