So done with Bolivian rams

So I can’t get Bolivian rams to continuously eat and they keep dying on me. I started with 7, quarantined them then added to my community tank. I over feed the tank a little just to make sure they get food but they rarely eat. I’m down to 2 left. Then I bought 4 more, quarantined them and put them into a tank of their own and same thing. Won’t eat , have one left there. I feed , frozen brine shrimp, xtreme krill flakes, xtreme nano sinking pellets, and repashy community food . These are the only fish I ever had that keep dying on me and don’t know what else to do but give up and stop buying them. Any advice? 

Not sure it is a parasite problem but they are not healthy if they are not eating. I think with parasite they will eat but waste away. Unfortunately there just isn't enough information to provide any sort of accurate diagnosis. Could be a problem with temp or water condition as well as an issue with the fish themselves. Do you know if they were tank raised or wild caught. Most rams are tank raised which should make them adaptable within limits however extremely hard water or water that is too cold is going to put an immediate damper on them.

18 hours ago, Grizzly said:

So I can’t get Bolivian rams to continuously eat and they keep dying on me. I started with 7, quarantined them then added to my community tank. I over feed the tank a little just to make sure they get food but they rarely eat. I’m down to 2 left. Then I bought 4 more, quarantined them and put them into a tank of their own and same thing. Won’t eat , have one left there. I feed , frozen brine shrimp, xtreme krill flakes, xtreme nano sinking pellets, and repashy community food . These are the only fish I ever had that keep dying on me and don’t know what else to do but give up and stop buying them. Any advice? 

I feed mine flake food, Bug-Bites for small fish, and pureed nightcrawlers and they eat them all, but they don't eat frozen brine shrimp, frozen bloodworms, or pretty much anything else, and I haven't lost any though I only have 2 that I've had for about 6 mos.