Mass die off in son’s guppy tank

Beardedbillygoat1975

Per the directions on paracleanse I just need to keep the meds in the tank until Friday so I’ll just keep adding ACCR and I’ll do my best tomorrow. I’m just hoping that it’s not the cycle of one med leading to another med leading to another med. 

I’m trying to stay positive but this kind of sucks. I’ve got some other projects to occupy my mind. 

Ammonia 0 nitrates 0 unfortunately 6 more corys have perished, we’ve lost the lots of them with an emotional funeral for son and now fungus biofilm growing on surfaces in the tank - pic included. The ember tetras are still having bits of white on their fins. Lost 1 ember as well. Gouramis hanging strong. I’m thinking of pulling them all out of the tank, Bombing it and starting over. 

@Beardedbillygoat1975 I'd probably get extreme with the plants go with the 1:20 ratio of bleach to water, no longer than 2 mins and rinse them. (or if you have your own bleach recipe) Not sure hydrogen peroxide is going to work or not in this case- plus would you trust them after that? Then I'd quarantine the heck out of them of course. ☹ This is so sad.