Kaylee505

10 hours ago, Kaylee505 said:

I really want the indian royal green pipefish ( Microphis deocata ). I can't find them anywhere?🥺

Woah.... I’ve NEVER seen these fish before in my life. Crazy! I found a photo of the Rainbow belly pipefish.

Aquarium-Glaser has a nice brief explanation and more photos here.

They’re in super high demand, and as a result are nearly impossible to come by. 

F59DF6D4-AA85-4DA2-9B61-E1F87516501B.jpeg

513C5867-47DC-4EED-A885-C8FEC1D6DAEB.jpeg

• Like 2

• Administrators

We've had them in store. They are uncommon cause they are a pain to keep, eating live foods only typically and can't be with other fish cause they are out competed. We may still have the black version, it was in the last store tour I did. They are fun, but take a real dedication to keep in the home aquarium.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2021 at 6:50 AM, Cory said:

We've had them in store. They are uncommon cause they are a pain to keep, eating live foods only typically and can't be with other fish cause they are out competed. We may still have the black version, it was in the last store tour I did. They are fun, but take a real dedication to keep in the home aquarium.

Where is this store? Do you guys ship?

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Sorry just seen this, the adventure was because  UPS almost screwed me, they had a sorting problem,  then when they said my order was ready, was after they where closed ....smh, had to call and complain  to customer service,  they told me to go the next day , I told them I didn't pay for overnight shipping to have to go 2 days later to pick up DEAD fish, I paid for overnight  for LIVE FISH, they put me thru to facilities,  who said I come down and pick them up, get there, and was told to come back tomorrow,  the person I ordered  them thru told them if we coming back tomorrow  we would be picking up DEAD fish, eventually  the person we talked to that said to come down, came out with them......bruh I already  had told my boss about leaving early to grab my order and everything  and stuck at work watching  my order not move etc etc