Hello, all,

Coming to the forum after my first order from Aquarium Co-Op and noticing the forum tab on the site. 

I have been maintaining aquariums and vivariums off and on for years, mainly interested in plants, but started with dwarf cichlids, South American catfish, and Pseudomugil sp.

Currently working on some summer tub projects and restarting a 75 gallon.

Some past projects...

IMG_1941.jpg

IMG_1923.jpg

IMG_3402.jpg

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, mikrogeophagus said:

Hello, all,

Coming to the forum after my first order from Aquarium Co-Op and noticing the forum tab on the site. 

I have been maintaining aquariums and vivariums off and on for years, mainly interested in plants, but started with dwarf cichlids, South American catfish, and Pseudomugil sp.

Currently working on some summer tub projects and restarting a 75 gallon.

Some past projects...

IMG_1941.jpg

IMG_1923.jpg

IMG_3402.jpg

Welcome to the forum! I can infer from your name that your favorite fish are rams. Always great to meet someone who knows their scientific names! Also, the natural look of those aquariums and vivariums look awesome! What size are they, and what types of fish did they house?

CorydorasEthan, thank you for your reply.

Mikrogeophagus ramirezi were actually the first fish I had spawn, while there was a group of altispinosus in the aquarium right next to them.

I usually build my own vivariums. Those in the photo measure 18" wide x 12" deep x 36" tall

The aquarium was a 75 gallon with a 20 gallon sump. At the time of that photo, I believe it held a group of Hyphessobrycon amandae, a large school of Corydoras panda, and Poecilia wingei in the sump. That was either before or after I had a small group of Thorichthys meeki in there.

• Like 1