I'm semi new to the hobby, 55, 29, 20 and 6.8 gallon tanks and have a lot of what are probably basic questions. I have watched most of your videos and live streams. They are very helpful. With my church shut down (Covid) just looking for some "personal" contact, a way to be more interactive with people. 

47 minutes ago, HisMineandOurs said:

Thank you. I was just hoping! Is there anything like a chat group that you trust, with ACOs morals structure.

41 minutes ago, HisMineandOurs said:

I'm semi new to the hobby, 55, 29, 20 and 6.8 gallon tanks and have a lot of what are probably basic questions. I have watched most of your videos and live streams. They are very helpful. With my church shut down (Covid) just looking for some "personal" contact, a way to be more interactive with people. 

This is the place. Tons of newbie questions get posed and answered daily, by nice folks with friendly answers. Please use the search feature to explore topics as you get familiar with the format here. You may also want to introduce yourself under introductions, and check out the guidelines here:

And tutorials on how to use the forum are here: 

Welcome!

• Like 1