Greetings from Vancouver, CA.

Kenneth

Hello!
My name is Kenneth, I've been in love with fish since I was young and now since I'm living alone I can start to do a fish keeping!
I have set up a 10-Gallon Community Tank 4 days ago and Planning to get another 30-Gallon Community Tank maybe in a couple of months. I am planning to use my 10 Gallon as a Quarantine Tank or Shrimp Tank because shrimps are cute 😁😁 I joined the forum to learn as much as I can about Fish Keeping and any input that you give will be noted by me! (because sometimes, I'm forgetful.).

My current 10-Gallon Setup have Bio Wheel PENGUIN 100 by MARINELAND and TOPFIN H100 Heater. I'm still saving up to get lighting and a hood or a lid. Nice to meet you all!

Edited by Kenneth
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Kenneth!

Greater Vancouver area has some fantastic LFS. Some Youtubers have done store tours of a few of these.

April's Aquariums in Burnaby - nano fish and planted tanks. Selection of hardscape materials as well. This is my go to (close to home, great selection and staff)

The Wet Habitat in North Van 

Rogers Aquatics in Surrey

Fish Addicts in Langley

Aquariums West downtown Vancouver

King Ed Pets in Burnaby

I'm sure there are more!

8 hours ago, binkysmom said:

Hi Kenneth!

Greater Vancouver area has some fantastic LFS. Some Youtubers have done store tours of a few of these.

April's Aquariums in Burnaby - nano fish and planted tanks. Selection of hardscape materials as well. This is my go to (close to home, great selection and staff)

The Wet Habitat in North Van 

Rogers Aquatics in Surrey

Fish Addicts in Langley

Aquariums West downtown Vancouver

King Ed Pets in Burnaby

I'm sure there are more!

Hello Binky!

Yeah! Last week, I did store reasearch where I visit each available stores nearby Vancouver. I can say April's Aquarium and Wet Habitats are really good! They are my to go destination for aquascape!