Best glass lid for 20G high?

KyleKVK

I'm looking for a glass top for a "standard" 20G high, it's 24x12. I have a HOB, heater and airline tubing that needs routing. There are so many brands online and they all say the same thing, but the co-op doesn't sell them. I don't know which to get or what.

Can anyone recommend any? The end goal is to replace my hood with a glass lid + separate lights so I can properly grow my plants.

@KyleKVKif you’re looking to buy an off the shelf lid stick with one made by the manufacturer of your tank. They all make their tanks with slightly different measurements. With that being said I bought an Aqueon 40 breeder with a Versa lid and the lid didn’t fit. It was a 1/2” to wide front to back. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ChefConfit said:

The versa tops are generally pretty good. They have a plastic panel across the back that can be cut to fit all your equipment. 

I've used a few of the versa tops and they're a pretty solid fit for Aqueon tanks. The 10 gallon rimless lid fits a bit weird, but I think that has more to do with Aqueon's odd rail setup than anything. The only thing I dislike about them is the black hinge. I feel like I have to scoot lights around a bit to make sure the whole tank is getting even light since there's a big black spot in the middle of the lid.