Aqua Huna Shrimp and Fish Experience

Larry

What is everyone's experience with getting fish and shrimp from Aqua Huna. I live in Pa, and I'm wondering how well the live stock is packed, with cold weather. I ordered 16 Neons, 6 Amano Shrimp, 4 King Kong Red Shrimp, 4 Sterbi Corydoras,  2 Mystery Snails. 

20201217_200242.jpg

• Like 1

I live in Philly, and I've ordered fish and snails from them before. I had absolutely no problems. I ordered during the summer, so I didn't need heat packs or anything like that. I remember lots of styrofoam and my bags being secure inside the box.

I just placed an order last week. They are delaying shipping until next week since the postal system is backed up. I really appreciate that they were able to take my order and ship when it's best for the creatures. I know they also don't ship toward the end of the week to make sure there is as little travel time as possible. Like the co-op, the fast shipping surprised me, though I don't remember exactly how long it took.

If you haven't ordered yet, I can update you when I get my shipment so you can see!