Co-op delisted their number? Why?

Recre8tr79

Cory has stated that if the Co-op list their number, it rings off the hook because of the you tube channel. They do not have the resources to keep up with it. 

I would suggest going to the store with questions or Emil like Mychala suggested. Or ask them here, there are many very experienced fish keepers here that can help you diagnose the problem. 

Start with sharing as much as you can about your tank

• Size of tank
  • What species of fish and how many
  • how long you have had your tank running,
  • Is it planted?
  • Water parameters.
  • Like 2

Thanks for the helpful reply, I live over an hour away and have little free time so in person support is challenging. Email is the most time consuming and frustrating way to communicate for me so I'll just chock it up to a lesson learned to deal with my lfs. My experience from co-op has always been good with plants but I think my water is too hard compared to the Lynnwood area for the young fish to adapt to. Tank has been populated for 5 years and parameters are still spot on. As a side note all new fish died 1 week after introduction with the exception of 3 ottos, almost all resident fish are still healthy. So in total 22 neons (10 were resident), 2 sterbai's and 1 otto passed. I'm on well water and PH is 7.6 

• Administrators

To contact the store directly the email Store@aquariumcoop.com can be used. Email is best because we can ask for pictures and talk with the associate who helped you originally to see what may have gone wrong.  Also with covid restrictions, we want to help people in and out in a timely manor and a ringing phone interrupts and can cause long waits. Unfortunately when the number gets public, you'll just hear a busy signal when you call often cause the phone rings off the hook 😞