Un-Level stand

So I have a 55 Gallon Aquarium (I think top fin brand) and it's on a top fin stand (actually decent quality surprisingly) thats rated for 75 gallons.

The stand itself is slightly not level (maybe...half an inch total water un-levelness between one end of the tank and the other)

The aquarium itself on the stand is flat (no gaps or anything). How big of a deal is this? I know if an aquarium itself is unlevel that would cause stress....but since the aquarium is flat on the stand it shouldn't cause that big of a problem right? I assume my floor/carpet is just slightly not level.

Shouldn't be an issue. 

My 55 is about an inch off from one end to the other, and most of my tanks have been off to some extent. As long as the stand is flat it should be okay. 

On 5/17/2024 at 8:58 AM, Chris said:

As long as the stand is flat it should be okay. 

That is correct @Mercfh  The only other thing is if seeing the unlevel water line annoys you or not. You could put thin shims under the legs if it does.  If it doesn’t. You’re good 

my 55 is about 3/4" from end to end. been fine for years. only problem with it is you see the water level is not level with the tank, so its just a visual annoyance. my 120 no matter where ive had it has been a good 1/2" off for 25 years. so long as the tank is on a flat surface, and not wildly leaning, its fine.

• Like 1

I agree. It shouldn’t be a big deal.
That said it’s your tank and your house that could get wreck, will multiple people online telling you it should be ok allow you to sleep at night?