February 2024 Retail News

Hi local Washington customers! Here is your forth update for February! 4️⃣

Our retail store in Edmonds, WA got in some amazing fish and plants in our deliveries this week! 🐠🌱

There is a rainbow of different colored fish this week, and I've added some photos of my favorites below. We also got in a huge restock of our favorite plants, including some that are flowering and some that have been harder for us to get in.

For more info head over to the full newsletter linked below or reach out by leaving a comment below or emailing us at the retail store directly at store@aquariumcoop.com.

IMG_7648.jpg

IMG_7589.jpg

IMG_7624.jpg

IMG_7579.jpg

IMG_7604.jpg

IMG_7547.jpg

IMG_7548.jpg

IMG_7555.jpg

IMG_7559.jpg

• Love 2

On 2/20/2024 at 1:09 PM, Beardedbillygoat1975 said:

@bnaturallydo you ever get Axelrodia riesei? Looks like a fun small and red tetra. Thanks for all you do for us locals! 

Unfortunately, no, we do not usually carry those tetras. They are not often/ever on the lists of our wholesalers (just checked the recent ones now) and they would typically have to be retail priced pretty expensively which would make them not huge sellers for us. I hope that makes sense!

Beautiful fish though! Do you have some at home already yourself?

On 2/21/2024 at 8:48 AM, Nate Duncan said:

Sorry to ask again, but I’m coming up today so want to make sure.
Do you guys have CPDs still? Also, do you guys have Amazon sword and Red flame sword in stock?

also do you guys carry blue neo shrimp?

Thank you 

Hi Nate!

As of today, we have plenty of all things you have asked about, and we do sell Blue Velvet Shrimp as our blue neo. shrimp. I always recommend coming in before the weekend if possible as those are our busiest sales days where we sell a majority of our inventory. CPDs are still looking super fat and healthy and eating lots of frozen cyclops for us.

Hope that helps! 🙂

On 2/21/2024 at 12:07 PM, bnaturally said:

Hi Nate!

As of today, we have plenty of all things you have asked about, and we do sell Blue Velvet Shrimp as our blue neo. shrimp. I always recommend coming in before the weekend if possible as those are our busiest sales days where we sell a majority of our inventory. CPDs are still looking super fat and healthy and eating lots of frozen cyclops for us.

Hope that helps! 🙂

It helped, I bought a few things from you guys again just a little bit ago. I appreciate it! 

Edited by Nate Duncan
  • Thanks 1

The guppies in the store are looking amazing too. It’s always particularly fun feeding and filming them going after the F/D tubifex worms.
(https://www.aquariumcoop.com/products/aquarium-co-op-freeze-dried-tubifex-worms?variant=40451409346629&currency=USD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&srsltid=AfmBOoqmikYNsheg9YcjyuTZs0qx_KyRdVjl3DkIatj9-lBVlFVdgfjcDY4)

Curious to know what everyone’s favorite food to feed is too!

IMG_7709.jpeg

IMG_7713.jpeg

• Love 2

Hi local Washington customers! Here is your last update for February! 

Our retail store in Edmonds, WA got in some amazing fish and plants in our deliveries this week! 🐠🌱

We got in some more rarer fish in this week, including one species that is transparent, and I've added some photos of my other community tank favorites below. We also got in our restock orders of our plants too. All of the pots came in super full and are a great deal while they last!

For more info head over to the full newsletter linked below or reach out by leaving a comment below or emailing us at the retail store directly at store@aquariumcoop.com.

What species is your favorite or are you excited to see? 😊

transknife.jpg

flamearro.JPG

adolfoi.jpg

bolivian.jpg

clownlo.jpg

multistripe.jpg

similis2.jpg

micro.JPG

lutea2.jpg

pogo.jpg

• Like 1

In addition to new fish and plants, we restocked on some hardscape this week too!

You never know what shapes and pieces you'll find perfect for you next aquascape 🪸 (1st photo kinda looks like a man reaching towards my hand 😝)

IMG_8033.JPG

IMG_8035.JPG

IMG_8037.JPG

IMG_8038.JPG

• Love 1

OMGosh killin me!!  Now me and mom will have to come down and check out Elmer!!  So dang cute!  Still working towards that discus tank...too bad my 150 nano keeps...being Nano!!

Thanks Brandon, for such great pics an info!!

Michelle