New airlift product

Hello all! Been extremely eagerly awaiting coops new airlift attachment, does anyone know if it will attach to a pvc pipe? Unfortunately the measurements online have the lift pipes that come with it too short by just a few inches, before I order 13-15 of these I wanted to make sure I could customize it to be the height I need, 

thanks for the help! 

• Like 1

The kit comes with pieces to increase the height. I can measure what you need to buy I don't have calipers for a tight tolerance design measurement.

Are you saying you want to replace the kit tube with PVC or?

The kit also has two pieces that are adjustable height and slide to give you that adjustment.

• Like 1

On 12/4/2023 at 10:25 PM, nabokovfan87 said:

The kit comes with pieces to increase the height. I can measure what you need to buy I don't have calipers for a tight tolerance design measurement.

The measurements are below, my tank is 25 inches tall so I need about that, I like the spout like feature so I want it to be at least half an inch above the water level, the pvc gives me more customization, I was thinking about in half the tanks making air powered hang on backs with them, I’m not married to pvc but I’m worried the parts that come with it aren’t tall enough. 

IMG_8393.png