Sticker Trade.

Nacskins

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2023 at 3:02 PM, nabokovfan87 said:

@Nacskinsany luck yet? I can see what I have and try to get some stuff your way. I might have a double or two or just have one you like.

Who else has some stickers and doesn't mind swapping?

Not yet thanks. Mostly just looking for a red pleco to match my actual one. 

IMG_7689.jpeg

• Like 1

This could be super fun!! I have the following 5 stickers that are all duplicates in my collection:

IMG_4498.jpeg.3c4e6ccb98e8cc994b97a2668e74fbaf.jpeg

If anybody has other stickers to trade let me know! I got a ton of stickers from when they used to be numbered with your orders, but if anybody has something that wouldn’t be another duplicate I’m super down to trade. 

Unfortunately, I already have the Discus and do not have a duplicate red Pleco. 

Edited by AllFishNoBrakes
  • Love 2

@Nacskins I do have a red pleco, but it’s on my rack. However, I just tested it with ANOTHER duplicate I have, and I can peel it off, adhere it to a piece of glossy tape, and you can then peel it off and reuse it! It may not be on the stock piece of glossy paper, but it will absolutely work. Check it out with the Clown Loach sticker I pulled off my rack:

IMG_4501.jpeg.03bb6bf32a9b19cd25b12cac8cf9bc7b.jpeg

To everyone else that might want to play, I also realized I have this duplicate Rainbow:

IMG_4499.jpeg.86190a235c2c232ae91254e2cf3589e6.jpeg

Let the sticker trading commence! If anyone wants to trade some stickers hit me up!

Edited by AllFishNoBrakes
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

On 8/23/2023 at 12:05 AM, AllFishNoBrakes said:

@Nacskins I do have a red pleco, but it’s on my rack. However, I just tested it with ANOTHER duplicate I have, and I can peel it off, adhere it to a piece of glossy tape, and you can then peel it off and reuse it! It may not be on the stock piece of glossy paper, but it will absolutely work. Check it out with the Clown Loach sticker I pulled off my rack:

IMG_4501.jpeg.03bb6bf32a9b19cd25b12cac8cf9bc7b.jpeg

To everyone else that might want to play, I also realized I have this duplicate Rainbow:

IMG_4499.jpeg.86190a235c2c232ae91254e2cf3589e6.jpeg

Let the sticker trading commence! If anyone wants to trade some stickers hit me up!

Sure I’d be interested in trading.  Pm me whenever you’re ready 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 8/22/2023 at 11:21 PM, AllFishNoBrakes said:

This could be super fun!! I have the following 5 stickers that are all duplicates in my collection:

IMG_4498.jpeg.3c4e6ccb98e8cc994b97a2668e74fbaf.jpeg

If anybody has other stickers to trade let me know! I got a ton of stickers from when they used to be numbered with your orders, but if anybody has something that wouldn’t be another duplicate I’m super down to trade. 

Unfortunately, I already have the Discus and do not have a duplicate red Pleco. 

I've got the sponge filter one for you, or the other Killifish one. I'm interested in your purple snail. 

IMG_3973.jpeg