Has anyone gotten one of these?

Cinnebuns

One thing I like about ramshorn snails is the random colors that will pop out. I used to line breed for species colors. I've had dozens of colors. I've never had this. Has anyone else gotten ones this color?  I've gotten plenty of red and Albino. I've heard of, but never seen gold. This is more of an orange. It also has black in the middle. Anyone ever get one like this?

20230325_183831.jpg

20230325_183849.jpg

20230325_183852.jpg

• Like 2

That is so cool! I have never seen that. I am not nearly as experienced as you- but I hope someone comes along to answer!

I have leopard and they have kind of that orangey tint, maybe something from that kind of rams horn?

Edited by Miska

Looks like dark pink flesh and gold shell?  I call that rose gold.  Looks almost orange color to me, too.  I have more of them than anything else.  I’d love to find some solid gold ones - yellow flesh, gold shell.  I’ve seen pics but none in real life.  I’ve also never seen anything but pics of ivory - super pale pink, almost white flesh, and translucent white shell.  My pinks have just a touch more pink to the flesh than the one ivory that I’ve seen in a pic.

On 3/28/2023 at 12:10 AM, Odd Duck said:

Looks like dark pink flesh and gold shell?  I call that rose gold.  Looks almost orange color to me, too.  I have more of them than anything else.  I’d love to find some solid gold ones - yellow flesh, gold shell.  I’ve seen pics but none in real life.  I’ve also never seen anything but pics of ivory - super pale pink, almost white flesh, and translucent white shell.  My pinks have just a touch more pink to the flesh than the one ivory that I’ve seen in a pic.

I realized after posting I actually have gotten some solid gold ones. Only a few out of the thousands total that I've had though. 

• 1 year later...
On 4/18/2024 at 10:33 PM, JHuck said:

Hello!

New here . Can anyone identify this hitch hiker I recently discovered? 

thanks!

IMG_4612.jpeg

This would be better asked making your own post rather than bumping a post over a year old. That way you can get feedback specific to you while not hijacking another post.