replesha food question

margie

I have 4 snails and a bristle nose but just lost my clown pleco. I have guppies and bettas in the tank with some neon tetras. 3 corys  i was putting wafers in the tank but for some reason i lost my clown pleco.  i dont know if he starved or not. but i saw the ad for the replesha gel food but dont know which to get I feed right now flake or freeze dried blood worm or shrimp pellets, or insect food.  i try to mix it up.  But for some reason the clown pleco died.  

Would i use the super green replesha super green  or the community fish one.  I tried the alage wafers but i dont think they liked them

1 hour ago, margie said:

I have 4 snails and a bristle nose but just lost my clown pleco. I have guppies and bettas in the tank with some neon tetras. 3 corys  i was putting wafers in the tank but for some reason i lost my clown pleco.  i dont know if he starved or not. but i saw the ad for the replesha gel food but dont know which to get I feed right now flake or freeze dried blood worm or shrimp pellets, or insect food.  i try to mix it up.  But for some reason the clown pleco died.  

Would i use the super green replesha super green  or the community fish one.  I tried the alage wafers but i dont think they liked them

fish tank.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

mine haven't taken to it yet. I put it on top of the ornamental branch and two spots on the gravel.. but mine broke up and was vacuumed when i cleaned it this weekend....i was hoping my snails and pleco and corys esepcially but the betttas pigged themselves out on it. I have a male and 2 females in the tank too.