Double clutch Mystery Snails

FishkeepingNewb

Okay, so I read the thread with the person about two weeks ago that had some baby snails. Here's my problem. I am a very new fishkeeper. I just started mid september. I have three grown mystery snails in my 40 gallon breeder tank, along with some pepper corydoras and some small shrimp when they want to appear. 

Friday I saw I had one new clutch of eggs! so excited! My husband is a bit hesitant because he doesn't want our planted tank to become overrun with snails. (As it is, we have some bladder snails I am constantly killing or removing from the tank that we got from not planting the plants right away that we got from AC. We left them in their rock wool containers and I am convinced that is the culprit for the pest snails.)

Here's my question. This morning, I saw I have ANOTHER clutch in my tank. I don't really want to remove the clutch, killing the snails. What do I do with all of them? I don't mind if my already present pets eat them for nutrition....or I can maybe sell them? Is there a school of fish that would eat the eggs, leave the grown Mystery Snails alone, as well as my plants, corydoras, and shrimp?

IMG_8883.jpg

I don't think you'll have much luck finding a fish that will eat mystery snail eggs. Im a little confused as to what your question is; do you plan to hatch them? If so, you are better off moving them. Mine always end up falling into the tank if I don't (in which case they die.) If you don't want them to hatch, its easy to pluck them out and toss them. Some people freeze them, but I've never seen a reason to do so- they won't develop without the right humidity. I suppose they could be invasive in some places, so freezing might be called for.