Best foods?

The endler guy

Kens foods make a giant impact on my fish. Healthy, activity, breeding and eating gusto. Amazon only has their krill pellets though they have almost 100 varieties. It was recommended to me by a large breeder. 
My fish also really go for Brine shrimp direct foods offered on Amazon. I don’t feed enough of that to determine impact though.

To add use the card to setup white worm or grindal worm cultures and the nutritional yeast. Your fish will really thank you if you don’t use them already. Or a brine shrimp hatching setup

• Like 1

What fish do you have?

Are you willing to set up a live food culture? You could get vinegar eels or microworms to start culturing for future small fry

On 12/29/2022 at 7:17 AM, Guppysnail said:

Amazon only has their krill pellets

I think they must have added more because I'm seeing lots of Ken's Fish Food types on Amazon

• Thanks 1

On 12/29/2022 at 10:29 AM, Schuyler said:

What fish do you have?

Are you willing to set up a live food culture? You could get vinegar eels or microworms to start culturing for future small fry

I think they must have added more because I'm seeing lots of Ken's Fish Food types on Amazon

I have used green water farms moina, but my parents don’t want me setting up a live food culture: (

I ordered already and already went over $60, but this thread still could be useful!

On 12/29/2022 at 10:29 AM, Schuyler said:

What fish do you have?

Thanks. I’ve been ordering directly so was not aware.