Dream aquarium things

The endler guy

It would be a wraparound tank one either 3 walls of a room, or all 4 with a spiral staircase down into it. One side would be my monsters with every type of arowana, polypterus, and stingrays. Another side would be a NA native tank with every species in the lake I grew up around. The last side would be full of thousands of tetras and thousands of shrimp. If I had the 4th wall - Saltwater with some small sharks and lots of gobies.

Edited by Luciferkrist
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

On 11/1/2022 at 1:22 AM, Aiden Carter said:

say you had unlimited money and no banning of any animals (you could keep snake heads in America for example) what would your dream tank look like, you can have any species of animal, plant, coral ect just go wild!

alternatively what is your dream fish/ invert 

Huge aquarium with Arowana, snakeheads, pacu, and I'll throw in a couple of guppies & corys and see how long they last!

Maybe a red-tail shark too, preferably albino

On 11/1/2022 at 2:36 AM, TheSwissAquarist said:

Huge aquarium with Arowana, snakeheads, pacu, and I'll throw in a couple of guppies & corys and see how long they last!

Maybe a red-tail shark too, preferably albino

Why arawana when you could go arapaima!😂

On 11/1/2022 at 12:59 AM, Confetto said:

Dream tank would have kuhli loaches, red tailed sharks, koi Bettas & blue crawdads. 

Noodle madness!

On 10/31/2022 at 10:04 PM, Miranda Marie said:

Honestly, I just really want to own a gold honey gourami (the pale yellow variety, a female preferably). I can only find the wild and red varieties anywhere online to buy, outside of Aqua Huna which only sells them in 6 packs. I just want one for my 20 gallon long. 😩 

Simple! And achievable best of luck on your search!

It would have to be a MTS setup, with walk through tunnels lots lots of cameras, a submarine,   Altum Angels, large schools of Cardinals and other Tetras., Tinfoil Barbs, freshwater Jellies (I did not know they existed) Whale sharks... Too many possibilities to get my mind around. 

• Like 1

On 10/31/2022 at 7:22 PM, Aiden Carter said:

say you had unlimited money and no banning of any animals (you could keep snake heads in America for example) what would your dream tank look like, you can have any species of animal, plant, coral ect just go wild!

alternatively what is your dream fish/ invert 

Really more than anything I want to keep freshwater rays, so I would do that in a heartbeat. Maybe also a saltwater tank with an epaulette shark, but my priorities mostly lie with the rays. 

• Like 1

On 11/1/2022 at 3:04 AM, Miranda Marie said:

Honestly, I just really want to own a gold honey gourami (the pale yellow variety, a female preferably). I can only find the wild and red varieties anywhere online to buy, outside of Aqua Huna which only sells them in 6 packs. I just want one for my 20 gallon long. 😩 

Maybe do a shared order with other people who would also like some, or ask your LFS to bring in one just for you??

Had the same problem with a betta, the vendor would only sell 3 males at a time (I guess he bred more than expected) so I just shared them amount a couple of buds.

On 11/1/2022 at 9:13 AM, TheSwissAquarist said:

Maybe do a shared order with other people who would also like some, or ask your LFS to bring in one just for you??

Had the same problem with a betta, the vendor would only sell 3 males at a time (I guess he bred more than expected) so I just shared them amount a couple of buds.

I don't have anyone IRL who keeps fish outside of a younger cousin, who doesn't have room for the 5 extras, and since I live out in the middle of nowhere South Dakota, the only petstore for hundreds of miles is Petco. I've been keeping an eye out online (where I get all of my fish due to the remoteness issue) but so far no luck. Hopefully one day!