Howdy from Baltimore Md.

jsem321

I'm Jerry and have just rediscovered an old hobby that I first got into when I was in the 4th grade ..... Well, I'm 66 now and just set up a 60gal planted tank. It's 5 weeks old as I type. I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions as I go. I had a 20gal long while in the USAF, but it was too difficult to maintain while deployed. My room mate tried though, LOL, and we're still friends anyway. When I got out, got hired by the USPS, got married, had 2 daughters, and had a 55gal. Our house got small, so we moved. With my daughters in Lacrosse and Soccer, my 55 was just gathering dust. I sold it, big mistake. So now, at 66, I find myself, an empty nester and retired. Enter new 60gal aquarium, stage left. I'm back in and loving it. Thanx for reading Jerry

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Hi Jerry, This is a terrific place to  get the latest info (as well as Cory's and Dean's youtube videos!) and to make friends. Your life sounds full of interesting events and locations. It will be great to hear your fish stories 😉 There are science based people and people with long experience (which are not mutually exclusive). Any question you have someone will have the answer or know where to find it. Welcome!