All most afraid to ask

Rusty Sprinkler

Ingredients are comparable to most prepared foods. Protein content is lower than a higher priced food. I'm sure it's a fine feed, but if you're trying to get cories to breed you'll want to supplement with something high protein like frozen bloodworms. 

• Like 2

I feed them in rotation to my Jack Dempsey pair.  They aren’t impressed so they are destined to go into the “getting stale so I’ll use it to feed the whiteworms and Grindal worms” container.  I haven’t offered them to cories since I don’t have cories in with my Jacks.  I may try them in the rotation with my other “bottom feeder’ foods.  If they aren’t impressed it will go to the worms.

• Like 1

On 9/29/2022 at 2:29 PM, Rusty Sprinkler said:

Has anyone tried the Aqueon shrimp pellets ? Im thinking of using them in my cory breeding tanks ?????? Not as only food, but ingredients look ok for a daily feeder .

I have used them, over time they don't really like it.  It didn't take long for that to happen in my case.  I would recommend getting some hikari foods or specifically vibrabites.  Right now that's my daily feeder.