Exceptional customer service

Jeff

Cory always preaches this; but he spoke about it in depth on Sunday during his live stream.

I recently purchased some shoes on Nike's website earlier this week. Afterwards, I told my wife, and she was like "why didn't you tell me? I could've gotten you free shipping, and they have 20% off right now - I have the app!" Of course, I was supposed to read her mind that she has the app....lol.

Anyways, I called Nike, and informed them of this. No questions asked - they refunded the difference to my credit card.

THAT'S what I'm talking about...and that's how you get returning customers.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

@Patrick_G no doubt. 

Cory also mentioned on Sunday how he doesn't understand why more companies don't focus on superior customer service. 

I've been thinking about this, and have come to the conclusion of: because enough customers don't care enough about it. If they did, they would shop somewhere else....and these places would realize they need to prioritize customer service more. These stores continue to rake in profits; so why change? That's such a cop out...but I think you can get my point. 

Especially with big chain places. Customers obviously show that they care more about the convenience of places like this close to their homes more than dealing with customer service. They would rather just drive close again to the store to buy new again. 

That's what I'm sticking with. I can't come up with a more logical reason. 

Edited by Jeff
  • Like 3

On 9/29/2022 at 7:12 PM, Jeff said:

@Patrick_G no doubt. 

Cory also mentioned on Sunday how he doesn't understand why more companies don't focus on superior customer service. 

I've been thinking about this, and have come to the conclusion of: because enough customers don't care enough about it. If they did, they would shop somewhere else....and these places would realize they need to prioritize customer service more. These stores continue to rake in profits; so why change? That's such a cop out...but I think you can get my point. 

Especially with big chain places. They care more about the convenience of places like this close to their homes more than dealing with customer service. They would rather just drive close again to the store to buy new again. 

That's what I'm sticking with. I can't come up with a more logical reason. 

no doubt. give me 2 stores that have what i want both with reasonable pricing and ill pick the one i know is going to ship quick, well packed, and will handle any problem that may arise.