Help attaching anubias

BAT

Gel super glue works great and commonly used. It’s what I use. This show is how the basic idea of it. If you can remove the drift wood you can place the gel on the plant and then place it in tank on the driftwood. It will cure very fast in water

You can also use fishing line or thread. For me the gel super glue works best for me. The sell it on the co-op site and pretty much everywhere. The reason the gel is best is that it doesn’t run like regular super glue. 

here is a second video that is not mine and shows gluing right in the tank.

• Like 1

@TheSwissAquaristis correct. The look good there. They will continue to grow down to the substrate and could grow around the the wood some. That would be good as it will help hold the plant to the wood. It looks like you have glued it already. I think the white area is extra glue. If it is next time you can use less glue it really only needs a few drops and should hold. Looks good 

• Thanks 1

Anubias is generally pretty forgiving. Even floating it will grow all over the place.  Mentioned above was "make sure all the plant parts are facing the same way".  I've got some that have the rhizome split into 3-4 branches.  The main tip / advice is to literally just place it the way you want it to grow.  the plant will grow in one direction, making sure that's what you want.  The way you have yours, in the photo above it would be growing to the left.

If you plan to trim it, to propogate it, this is less of an issue 🙂 .