50% off fish tanks at Petco!

Chick-In-Of-TheSea

• 4 months later...
On 2/28/2023 at 9:41 AM, PerceptivePesce said:

Has anyone tried to get an extra 15% off by ordering online and pickup instore?  Is that discount applicable on top of the 50% off?  I may go get a 2.5g for qt purposes. 

Yep this works

Edited by Sleepy
  • Thanks 2

On 2/28/2023 at 11:19 AM, knee said:

I'm so tempted but I told myself not to get a new tank this year and just be content with that I have. 

…but… it’s 50% off… lmaoooo!

I’m literally out of space and time to do anything more. My girlfriend is taking the last spot available for her 10 gallon shrimp tank, and our agreement was that she is 100% responsible for her tank as I’m maxed out on time I’m willing to invest to care for all my other tanks. 

If you don’t pick it up this time they’ll run the sale in the summer again. 

• Haha 2

On 2/28/2023 at 11:09 AM, AllFishNoBrakes said:

…but… it’s 50% off… lmaoooo!

I’m literally out of space and time to do anything more. My girlfriend is taking the last spot available for her 10 gallon shrimp tank, and our agreement was that she is 100% responsible for her tank as I’m maxed out on time I’m willing to invest to care for all my other tanks. 

If you don’t pick it up this time they’ll run the sale in the summer again. 

Plus an extra 15% if I by online and pickup in store. I checked and it comes out to $93.06 with tax 

If I buy this then I'd have to buy another light, more rocks and driftwood, more fish 😎 and more substrate. I'll most likely wait til summer but it's really tempting lol.

I guess I'll rescape the tanks I have now so I can feel like I have a new tank 🤣

• Like 3

On 2/28/2023 at 2:21 PM, knee said:

Plus an extra 15% if I by online and pickup in store. I checked and it comes out to $93.06 with tax 

If I buy this then I'd have to buy another light, more rocks and driftwood, more fish 😎 and more substrate. I'll most likely wait til summer but it's really tempting lol.

I guess I'll rescape the tanks I have now so I can feel like I have a new tank 🤣

This is exactly how they get you 🤣

• Haha 3

On 2/28/2023 at 11:26 AM, Sleepy said:

This is exactly how they get you 🤣

Now is the time to prove to myself that I have good self control 😂

I just think about the pros of having my tanks and not adding another. Less RODI water needed, less money will be spent, not breaking my back carrying buckets, and not stressing out on where to place my tanks LMAO 

• Like 2

On 2/28/2023 at 2:45 PM, knee said:

Now is the time to prove to myself that I have good self control 😂

I just think about the pros of having my tanks and not adding another. Less RODI water needed, less money will be spent, not breaking my back carrying buckets, and not stressing out on where to place my tanks LMAO 

Trust me I'm with you I'm struggling too I have like 5 empty tanks as it is so why am I thinking about buying more!!!!!🤣

• Haha 1

On 2/28/2023 at 1:21 PM, knee said:

Just a friendly FYI notice.

I bought a discounted tank, in store, last september.  It may not be the same at your store, but at my petco the tax I paid was applied pre-discount.  That miffed me a bit.

• Sad 1

ooooooh i do not need this temptation right now lmao

i blame my mom for imparting on me a love for sales, i dont even plan on keeping any fish indoors any time soon and yet. my brain is like "holy crap 50% off!!!"

• Haha 3