Hello From Texas

Hello, I’ve keep Koi in past but new to the aquarium hobby.  I would like to get into breeding.  I enjoy the challenge of leaning and find keeping fish very enjoyable and helps to relieve the stress of my day to day.  I tend to jump in with both feet and already up to 7 tanks in addition to my pond. Looking forward to adding value here and learning from those who have had a passion for this hobby much long then I have. 

• Like 1

Howdy!  I’m in Round Rock.  I have some coreys, angelfish, Rams, Kuli loaches, guppies, endlers, tiger barbs, 1 swordtail that came mixed in with the guppies, tiger Pleco neocaradina shrimp and blue bolts….. 1 tank with Mystery snails that are growing out. Hope to sell them to offset some of the cost of my hobbie 😉  what do you keep?

• Like 1

On 7/29/2022 at 10:59 PM, Tuscany Heather said:

Anyone going to Aquashella in Dallas next weekend?  I will be there…..my 1st time. 

No, I wish!  but I am sad I missed the one in Orlando this year. I’m only an hour from Orlando. But I’m gonna make sure I make it next year!

• Like 1

On 7/29/2022 at 9:59 PM, Tuscany Heather said:

Anyone going to Aquashella in Dallas next weekend?  I will be there…..my 1st time. 

Yes, I’ll be there both days.  Volunteering some at the raffle booth and mostly sitting in on talks.  I will be walking around and checking things out, too, of course.  😃