Overview of Photo Contests for Nerm Week 2022

Hello everyone! This is a "hub" thread intended to be used to more easily navigate through the tank photo competitions, as well as to be able to ask questions regarding them.

General Overview:

This is a friendly competition among members of this forum to show off tanks you are proud of. Similar to the experience of last year, there will be four categories in which to enter your tanks "Tubbin' Time", "Best Breeding Setup", "Best Invert Tank", and "Best Scape". The names will likely be fairly self explanatory, however they will be elaborated in further detail within the threads themselves.

How Does it Work?

Each participant must upload a full tank photo at a minimum, and can add up to three other photos in order to highlight certain parts of the scape. These posts must be uploaded by Wednesday, July 13th at 12 PM for the participant. From Wednesday, July 13th until Sunday, July 17th voting will occur. In order to vote one must react (any reaction) to a post they believe should win bragging rights. The post with the most votes per category will win. Tanks from last year's competition may be submitted once more. Best of luck!

Schedule

Sunday, July 10th, 2022

The threads for each category will be posted, and contestants may begin uploading pictures of their tanks.

Monday, July 11th, 2022

Contestants may continue uploading pictures.

Tuesday, July 12th, 2022

Contestants may continue uploading pictures.

Wednesday, July 13th, 2022

12 PM Contestant's Time - The time for uploading pictures has ended; Voting may begin

Thursday, July 14th, 2022

Voters may continue placing votes

Friday, July 15th, 2022

Saturday, July 16th, 2022

Sunday, July 17th, 2022

Voting ends at 12 PM local time for the voters. Winners will be announced shortly!

Links:

Best Breeding Setup

Best Invert Tank

Best Scape

Tubbin' Time

Feel free to post questions below!

Edited by FlyingFishKeeper
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

This looks fun! But I was surprised to see that the Beeding Set-up category was outdoors only. My set-up is indoors so I don't qualify,  but I'm still super curious as to why that is. I guess there's something about fish breeding I don't know (to add to the lots of other stuff I don't know 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1