Bristlenose

Leo2o915

My experience with raising lemon BN is repashy daily.  Veggies available always. And when I separated them from the grow out tank to smaller groups in separate tanks they had a good growth jump. Excellent water quality was imperative.  This was how I got my best most rapid growth. Hope that helps. 

• Like 1

Why are you in a hurry to grow them fast? Is it to sell them. Otherwise I would not do anything crazy to rush them to breed or anything. I they you get the best overall fish with a measured approach. I think what @Guppysnailsaid is just good advice. Watch the amounts of food you are feeding. They already can make a mess for tank perimeters so you don’t need extra food.

• Like 1

Splitting them up into smaller groups for grow out like @Guppysnail said is the biggest thing that I've noticed makes the difference. Not sure if it's food/dominance based or homones getting leached into the water from lots of babies growing, but the smaller the group the bigger they get and faster. I generally introduce the offspring back to the colony once they hit the 2-2.5" mark. 

• Like 1