Donating tanks to the Coop?

MoshJosh

I have 3 20 gallon long tanks all with Universal Rock backgrounds installed, they are just sitting in my garage unused. I haven’t had much luck selling them locally, would love to donate them to someone who will use them and appreciate them. Would the co-op like them? Not sure if it’s worth the drive to Colorado, but if you’re in the neighborhood. That said if Coop Doesn’t want them, maybe a member here would like them, maybe someone located a little closer?

F9D9FB14-893E-47AE-8DC4-C3D56875A3E8.jpeg.7f89fc2e25060bfe6ac1d0082b5466a7.jpeg

Edited by MoshJosh

• Administrators
On 3/28/2022 at 9:02 AM, MoshJosh said:

I have 3 20 gallon long tanks all with Universal Rock backgrounds installed, they are just sitting in my garage unused. I haven’t had much luck selling them locally, would love to donate them to someone who will use them and appreciate them. Would the co-op like them? Not sure if it’s worth the drive to Colorado, but if you’re in the neighborhood. That said if Coop Doesn’t want them, maybe a member here would like them, maybe someone located a little closer?

Thank you for the offer, but we (Aquarium Co-Op) would not really have a use for them. I would suggest donating them to the local fish club in your area. The Colorado Aquarium Society would most likely welcome them as a donation. You can find your local club here: https://www.aquariumcoop.com/apps/store-locator

On 3/28/2022 at 10:02 AM, MoshJosh said:

Where in Colorado do you live? I'm looking for a 20 gallon long!