My new breeding project

Bcarson

On 3/10/2022 at 11:25 AM, Bcarson said:

For sure I totally agree even at this little they are showing their mean side  

The macrostoma in the wild are really awesome to follow. They can be kept 4 - 6 in a 1/4 full drinking water bottle for transport from waterway to home, with no aggression. Give them a tank of their own, and they turn into tiny terrorists. Gianne said something about they play nice with the fish they grow up with, but as soon as they are separated (like in bags, for shipping) they can't be reintroduced... which totally explained my sorority successes as well as my sorority failures. My nice just got back from a planned 8 month stay in Malaysia turned 2.5 year stay in Malaysia, where her home had an above ground pond with 3 different betta species (I don't remember species, sorry) that had never really been cared for, the pond just existed.... each male staked it's claim to essentially 18 cubic inches, lol

• Like 1

On 3/10/2022 at 5:27 PM, Henry Li said:

Wow! I never knew how bland a wild betta fish is. Good luck on your breeding project 😊

Betta macrostoma Brunei will colour up are really beautiful fish wild Bettas have stunning colours

Screenshot_20220311-014900~2.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1