Ich x making water cloudy?

Chewyrat77

Has anyone else experienced cloudy water after using ich x?  I started treatment on Friday for ich using ich x. I had already done a water change on Thursday and noticed the ich on Friday so I immediately turned the heat up a couple degrees from 78 to 80 and added ich x. Saturday I did the 30% wc and redosed the ich x. Today I did the 30% wc about 6 hours ago and I'm noticing the water is looking kinda cloudy/milky. Which is very out of the ordinary for this tank which is normally crystal clear. Anyone have any thoughts on this?  Also I just tested Ammonia and Nitrite. Both 0

On 2/6/2022 at 8:23 PM, Chewyrat77 said:

Has anyone else experienced cloudy water after using ich x?  I started treatment on Friday for ich using ich x. I had already done a water change on Thursday and noticed the ich on Friday so I immediately turned the heat up a couple degrees from 78 to 80 and added ich x. Saturday I did the 30% wc and redosed the ich x. Today I did the 30% wc about 6 hours ago and I'm noticing the water is looking kinda cloudy/milky. Which is very out of the ordinary for this tank which is normally crystal clear. Anyone have any thoughts on this?  Also I just tested Ammonia and Nitrite. Both 0

How long has your tank been running? How large is the aquarium? What water treatment do you use when changing water?