Where Do you put your Co-op Stickers?

Levi_Aquatics

On 1/20/2022 at 11:41 AM, tuculover said:

I would love to get my hands on a few of the stickers, but unfortunately I live only a few minutes from the store and it doesn't make sense for me to purchase from the website. First world problem, I know, but the stickers and the insulated bags are a nice perk for making online orders not available to those fortunate enough to live close by. I bought two stickers for my girls as stocking stuffers last year, the shrimp looks great on a laptop and the betta was awesome on a water bottle until it was washed too many times.

Any way to tie stickers to YouTube membership, similar to the in store discount?

They don't sell the stickers in the retail store? 

• Like 2

On 1/21/2022 at 6:06 AM, Andy's Fish Den said:

They don't sell the stickers in the retail store? 

They do, and I have purchased them. But if I make an order online and have it shipped, the sticker and possibly an insulated bag is included. Like I said, it's a totally first world problem, but there is some incentive to not go to the retail store and make my dry good purchases online.

• Like 3

I think the co-op should put out a poster with the shapes of the stickers on it, sort of like a collect them all. When you get all the stickers you send them a picture and they give you like a coupon or something. It would be like when the new quarters came out and you could buy the quarter map! 

• Like 1