Vertical Japan

So I have a 6.5 gallon cube with some golden white clouds in my office at work.  I decided to get several varieties of ground cover, so I bought some java moss for one corner, dwarf hairgrass for toward the back, and some "Japan" for another corner.  I was looking forward to seeing the Japan spread horizontally like the description says.  So far, it seems to be growing up more than out.  Am I doing something wrong, or will it collapse on itself once it gets bigger or something? 

I have an easier time learning concepts, and stacking them, for language, science, math, and technology.

Fish and plant images have made it easier for me to memorize vocabulary, including species. I did have to Google for the exact spelling!

I also enjoy reading the Hobbit and LoTR way more after seeing the movies, now that I have a face, body, and voice for every name!

On 1/17/2022 at 6:55 PM, Streetwise said:

I also enjoy reading the Hobbit and LoTR way more after seeing the movies, now that I have a face, body, and voice for every name!

I understand completely!  I can't read Australian authors, because in my mind I need to read with the correct accent and my Australian accent is way off, so I get frustrated.

Maybe I need some mental help for that one! 😉