Fish room build

BKypreos

The build has begun! I have a space and the area is heated. The wife told me I had to move my tanks to the garage and I could have the space. This area will be a fish room/ man cave and I'm excited! I dont know where to begin! WE HAVE HEAT!!!!

20211130_141627.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 12/1/2021 at 11:24 PM, lefty o said:

how much of the garage, and how many tanks. definately get the size down, and then sketch it out on paper.

Well the dimensions of the area are 25L x 9W. I was measuring the walls and planning on tank placement. I plan on utilizing it for mainly breeding along with some grow out areas.

http://www.instagram.com/risingsunaquatics/ so like and follow please. Plus thats where the photos are, lol.

So far we I have begun to move and clear the room. My next objectives is to add 2 doors, funds at this time are more of a concern and bottleneck than time, more on that later.. After the doors are installed I plan to install a utility sink and drain tie in to the drain in the ground.  Once I get to that point I know I can move in tanks and by then I should have my design completed.

So far I want to have areas for guppys (multiple strains) , livebearers, plecos, shrimp, cichlids ( africans and  central/ south american) and corydoras, I know I know it's all over the place but I like fish, lol. I also need an area to do work as well as storage. I'm super excited and looking forward to this project over the winter, my business is seasonal and I have alot of time in the winter when it doesnt snow. I'll be getting a storage unit for my business tools and to clear out the area for the fish room on monday. Follow me on Instagram @risingsunaquatics I post alot of photos on their and will be posting stories often.