Betta with spot

Silvia

A few weeks ago I bought a Betta at PetSmart. 
A few days later I noticed a very small white spot behind his gill and one discoloration on top of his head.
I decided to put him in a hospital plastic container inside his 9gl tank with salt, almond leaves, and Ipa Ick cure. 
The white spot went away but the other one didn’t.
A few days later, still in the little container with the medicine, his fins started to break longitudinally.

I ordered Ich-x and Fritz Maracyn. Unfortunately, there was a problem with USPS which caused a delayed in the delivery. Waiting for the medicines I end up buying, and used for 5 days, BettaFix, with no positive results.

Today I’m finishing the second cycle of Maracyn and Ich-x but the spots are still there. His fins are much better and he does eat and swims normally.
I’m feeling like I tried all I could think of. Do you have any suggestions or diagnosis on what I can do next?

Thanks 

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

He looks decent to me. His fins look good. Other betta keepers might have more insight- but if I were in your shoes....if he's acting normal, eating, alert. I'd watch/observe. Do you know your tank parameters and what is his tank temp at? 

He's new to you so the discolorations could now just be what he looks like or old/healing damage, time may tell. 

On 11/28/2021 at 8:58 PM, xXInkedPhoenixX said:

He looks decent to me. His fins look good. Other betta keepers might have more insight- but if I were in your shoes....if he's acting normal, eating, alert. I'd watch/observe. Do you know your tank parameters and what is his tank temp at? 

He's new to you so the discolorations could now just be what he looks like or old/healing damage, time may tell. 

Heavily planted, the temp. is 77, Nitrate <10 (I would like it around 30/40), Nitrite 0.5, Tot. Hardness 150, alkaline 40, ph 6.3, ammonia 0.
Today I have to do a 1/3 water change for remove the medications.
I'm trying to raise the ph a little with wonder shell but so far is not working.
I can try to add coral to the filter.

Low Ph is good for the Betta but I have also a ghost shrimp a mystery snail.
I set the 9gl. probably 4 months ago.

Thank you, any suggestions are welcome.