Don't Miss the Upcoming Presentation with Lawrence Kent on Saturday, 11/20!

Zenzo

• Administrators

Lawrence Kent will share with us his experience with the lesser known lakes of East Africa. This live presentation will take place this Saturday (11/20) at 11am PDT. It will also be available on replay.

Lawrence works for a humanitarian foundation based in Seattle combatting poverty and malnutrition in Africa and South Asia. He travels abroad frequently for his job and takes advantage of these trips to look for freshwater fish on the side. He has made fish presentations in twenty-five cities on three continents, collected fish in 23 countries, and published two dozen articles in Tropical Fish Hobbyist, Amazonas, the Cichlid News, the Buntbarsche Bulletin, American Currents, and the German magazines DATZ, AKFS, and BSSW Report . Lawrence currently serves as an Associate Editor for Amazonas magazine and as a judge in the North American category of the Biotope Aquarium Design contest. He keeps 30 tanks at home filled with African cichlids, catfish, tetras, Southeast Asian labyrinths, and self-collected native fish.

To watch this live or on replay, become a member of the Aquarium Co-Op Club. Learn more here: https://www.aquariumcoop.com/pages/membership

Click here to watch: 

On 11/20/2021 at 12:46 PM, Streetwise said:

Live now!

I ended up in a class that went over, I missed the whole thing 😭

So grateful for the recordings. 

@Zenzo the text message didn't come through today🤷‍♂️ not sure why not?

I'm catching up on last night's live episode, and looking forward to January when my classes will be over and I can start attending the members Live Presentations again. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 11/20/2021 at 8:08 PM, Torrey said:

I ended up in a class that went over, I missed the whole thing 😭

So grateful for the recordings. 

@Zenzo the text message didn't come through today🤷‍♂️ not sure why not?

I'm catching up on last night's live episode, and looking forward to January when my classes will be over and I can start attending the members Live Presentations again. 

@Torrey I don't believe the text messages go out for the member-only streams, as there isn't a way to filter members from non-members. Easy thing to remember though is that the streams are always on the same day and time each month (third Saturday at 11am PST/PDT). See ya on a future one! 😁

On 11/22/2021 at 11:11 AM, Zenzo said:

@Torrey I don't believe the text messages go out for the member-only streams, as there isn't a way to filter members from non-members. Easy thing to remember though is that the streams are always on the same day and time each month (third Saturday at 11am PST/PDT). See ya on a future one! 😁

I had gotten one the month before I thought. I figured sending it out to everyone might boost membership 😅

• Like 1