Stand organizers

Jeff

I have a stand that doesn't have any shelves in it.

I'm looking for pics of stand organizers that you have bought that help out. 

Disclaimer: I don't want to install shelves because: I'm not a good DIYer, and I don't really want shelves. I'd rather have organizers that I can switch around if need be.

So, let's see some pics of stuff you bought from the dollar store or other places that help with organizing inside your stand...

I use my hospital "tank" to store my rare-use items, and it creates a shelf, so I don't have to reach down to the floor every time. I also keep everything I use for water changes in my water change bucket (we only have a 20 gallon tank). All my long tools are in a vase to keep them organized. It may look like a mess, but I can quick grab anything that's regularly used.

PXL_20211014_150515273.jpg.ce33893f74bf07f0f862bd1d02ab4d22.jpg

Forgive the flashlight and these are not the actual ones I use in fish cabinets but fishes are sleeping when I seen this. Some ideas are bars with hooks screwed in and plastic drawers. I like the stackable they come in all sizes and are customizable.  You stack however many high you want it comes apart in individual drawers. I have some 3-4 inches wide and some full size that would not fit under a stand. 

83A88D0B-853D-4456-B86D-C58ADD3E22A1.jpeg

D0236EF5-E16B-4ADA-90E1-DF463F98A453.jpeg

46DB5C44-8070-4AE4-9DB2-B2B0FE35A907.jpeg

70729ED8-7F39-43A4-8591-9ABA09D6325A.jpeg

I fooled myself into thinking I'll organize my stand by getting some of those large rubbermaid/tupperware containers and putting my stuff in neat little rows inside of it.

What I actually end up doing is tossing in the stuff I rarely reach for and leaving my bottles of fertilizer/water conditioner/etc out along with the buckets, towels, and tools. Sigh.

• Haha 1