What is my turtle doing?

Okesa

Thank goodness! My coworkers and I were worried he had decided to try escargot. 😂

I tried to give him some toys to play with when he was constantly removing his thermometer from the wall of the tank, but he didn't seem interested. Apparently the snails are more fun. Maybe I need to find some things that sink to the bottom rather than ones that float. 

• Like 1

On 9/17/2021 at 2:41 AM, Okesa said:

Thank goodness! My coworkers and I were worried he had decided to try escargot. 😂

I tried to give him some toys to play with when he was constantly removing his thermometer from the wall of the tank, but he didn't seem interested. Apparently the snails are more fun. Maybe I need to find some things that sink to the bottom rather than ones that float. 

Dont knock it until you try it 😂. They love shells so maybe get him some of those, or maybe some ceramic marbles. You could also give him live foods like ghost shrimp, but with a school setting, I dont know how the PTA would react 

On 9/17/2021 at 6:44 PM, Keeg said:

Dont knock it until you try it 😂. They love shells so maybe get him some of those, or maybe some ceramic marbles. You could also give him live foods like ghost shrimp, but with a school setting, I dont know how the PTA would react 

I think that might traumatize some elementary school children. 

• Haha 2

On 9/18/2021 at 3:32 AM, ARMYVET said:

Be careful....you may end up with baby snurtles....try explaining that to the kiddies!!🤣

When one aquarium creature with a shell loves another aquarium creature with a shell very much... 😂

• Haha 1