Help!

Dakota

So i started a journal in the "journals" subsection of the forum. For some reason i cannot view it any longer ( the post itself) I can view any other page just fine but not that one. Idk whats happening. Every time i click on it i get this LONG coded page. Am i dumb or is this a legit?

931927176_Screenshot(124).png.2aef6a463d98eef0741df9fdf33232d3.png

Was this the German blue ram journal? 

If the other journal entries are working, it's likely something hokie with your authentication. 

I'd log out of the forum. Sign in again. If that doesn't fix it, Clear your browsers cache and temporary files. Then try and sign in again. 

Note: by doing this, you'll have to sign in again to all your other pages like email, etc.

Edited by Gideyon

On 8/29/2021 at 8:42 PM, Gideyon said:

Was this the German blue ram journal? 

If the other journal entries are working, it's likely something hokie with your authentication. 

I'd log out of the forum. Sign in again. If that doesn't fix it, Clear your browsers cache and temporary files. Then try and sign in again. 

Note: by doing this, you'll have to sign in again to all your other pages like email, etc.

On 8/29/2021 at 8:37 PM, sudofish said:

Looks like a character set encoding issue going on for some reason. I'd try a different browser like chrome. You could also clear the cookies and cache in firefox and see if that helps.

yeah its the GBR post. Ok i will try logging out of the forum and trying that way. I really don't want to do the other. I have tried it on edge and still does the same thing.

I'm running into this issue as well. Cleared cache, restarted browser and very few posts are able be accessed without the encoding issue. This happened right after I clicked the link from the forum taking me to the COOP webstore. Weird that this is one of the few posts I can access, haha.