Hobbyist Stickers

Jimfish98

My aquarium came with a few brand stickers. Goldfish dealer sent a few. Every order with Cory comes with one. I have been adding them all to the inside of the doors on my tank stand and curious if anyone knows of a place selling packs of them. Would love to cover every inch with similar realistic fish stickers. 

@Deku-Corydorasthat is exactly what I do with mine, I toss them all over my water change trash can. I was putting the stickers on my “work” table. It’s basically a table for anything aquarium related and also for anything tarantula related. If I have to tie down some Anubias to a piece of driftwood, I use the table. As well as, if I have a small tarantula rehouse, I would use the table. It’s full now, so they go on the wc trash can. So far none of them have peeled up from water. 

On 8/22/2021 at 10:29 AM, Deku-Corydoras said:

I have a growing collection of stickers sent by different companies, both fish related and unrelated. I haven't found a good place to put them. If I knew they wouldn't get damaged by the water, I'd totally put them on my water change buckets. 

the co-op stickers appear to be UV printed, so should be water durable.