Hello from north Georgia

Leeatl

Hello . I have been keeping fish for longer than I care to say . Now I have a 30 gal long and a 75 gal acrylic tanks . They are community tanks with Platys , Angels , Cory cats , Tetras and Malaysian trumpet snails , oh and 1 Assasin snail . I could use some more Assassins , but they are hard to find except for mail order . I am a member of a few forums and hope this one will be as helpful as the others . Glad to be here .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Kenny, I am also new to this community and to Fishkeeping at all! I am curious, I live in North Georgia and am curious where you have found the best source as a local fish store? I am still trying to figure out where to buy my fish. I bought the plants from Aquarium Co-op but need to take the plunge soon for fish. Currently letting the plants take root in the tank. (40Gal)

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry FishkeepingNewb , I just saw this . I am in Woodstock and I use Pet Supplies Plus on hiway 92 mostly . I know the guy that works there and he keeps the tanks clean and carries a variety of fish you don't see all the time . He keeps tanks himself and knows a great deal about the hobby . Others include Premier in Marrietta , Optimum in Kennesaw , Creation in Woodstock , and Southern Aquatics in Roswell . gain sorry I missed this for so long . Hope this is still some help to you . Also go and join the plantedtank.net if you are doing live plants . Great bunch of people and tons of info .