Aquarium Co-Op is Top Notch!

Allen Anderson

I just had to come on here and commend you on your service via your online ordering system. I put in an order last night whilst your store was obviously closed. I get an email 10 AM this morning every single item your site listed as in stock was actually in stock and is already shipped and on its way.

I did the exact same process above ordering at night online whilst two different stores were closed. Bought items they listed as in stock. The next day after they've already fully charged my card for all items ordered I find out through my own effort that those items weren't actually in stock or they sold them to in store buyers before pulling my order off the shelf and setting it aside for me. 

The first store was PetSmart my local same city store. Ordered for in store pickup same day about $50 worth of stuff. I call 4 hours later when I'm able to go pick it up and am informed my orders been cancelled as they sold the item before I came in. Employee stated it takes 3+ hours for them to get informed of an online order via some middle man company. Same thing happened with my local PetCo ordered at night, get an email next day after being fully charged that the items I ordered weren't actually in stock or once again they sold them before fulfilling my purchase.

Great work at actually tracking your inventory and honoring your online orders. I will never ever attempt to purchase anything from a big box pet store going forward. Also I just don't like Jeff Bezos so really appreciate you guys, your work, and especially all your informational videos.

Best Regards,
Allen Anderson 

• Like 3