Parotocinclus haroldi

MN-AQUARIST

Looking in my catfish atlas I don't think anyone has bred them in an aquarium in similar parotocinclus species   feeding plenty of vegetable matter  water changes with cooler water  bought them in to breeding condition 

Edited by Colu
  • Thanks 1

On 8/2/2021 at 3:24 PM, Slick_Nick said:

Crazy I was looking through the fish breeding section and then your thumbnail caught my eye! That’s one of my tanks haha! Good to see someone appreciates it!!!

Heh yeah either a mod or a very good ai assigns pictures to posts without them (seems like a lot of effort so TY mods!).  I've noticed sometimes photos from old posts including mine get used.  As time has gone by the photos have gotten better :)

• Like 2

On 8/6/2021 at 5:55 PM, CT_ said:

Heh yeah either a mod or a very good ai assigns pictures to posts without them (seems like a lot of effort so TY mods!).  I've noticed sometimes photos from old posts including mine get used.  As time has gone by the photos have gotten better 🙂

Wow crazy odds that I happen to stumble upon one that got assigned a picture of my tank! Makes sense though! I appreciate them using my picture

On 8/8/2021 at 2:43 PM, Slick_Nick said:

Wow crazy odds that I happen to stumble upon one that got assigned a picture of my tank! Makes sense though! I appreciate them using my picture

Well....it is not completely random. 🙂

• Like 4