They show up in my mosquito larva cultures (5 gallon buckets outside). They don't need any special processing as they go in the aquarium along with the mosquito larva. Many people are very allergic to bloodworms so it is important to know if you are prior to handling them. I know @Brandy is very sensitive to them.

• Like 2

On 7/3/2021 at 3:15 PM, Daniel said:

They show up in my mosquito larva cultures (5 gallon buckets outside). They don't need any special processing as they go in the aquarium along with the mosquito larva. Many people are very allergic to bloodworms so it is important to know if you are prior to handling them. I know @Brandy is very sensitive to them.

What’s ur opinion on them ? 

On 7/3/2021 at 3:36 PM, Daniel said:

I like them and would happily use more of them if they showed up in larger amounts. My fish really like them too!

Just been reading some have parasites so if you get them from a trusted local fish store should be good right or better just getting frozen 

On 7/3/2021 at 7:00 PM, Leo2o915 said:

Just been reading some have parasites so if you get them from a trusted local fish store should be good right or better just getting frozen 

I don't worry about parasites, on balance the benefits of feeding high quality live foods more than out weighs any risk.

• Like 3