Help ID'ing patches on Corys

Rorey

Just look for some help ID'g what might be going on with my Corys so I can make the best treatment decision. 

pH = 6.8

Am/N-ite/N-ate = 0-0-5ppm

KH = 2  GH = 12

Temp 78

Of the 6, these two are the worst. 2 others have one small patch each. 2 Have none. Eating well but stressed. Just transferred to the hospital tank. 

I have Ich-X, Melafix, Maracyn Oxy and aquarium salts available immediately. Happy to order in or pick up something more appropriate. 

I am new to treating fish. Any advice would be sincerely appreciated.

Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 4.16.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 4.16.29 PM.png

On 6/25/2021 at 10:34 PM, Fish Folk said:

Looks like fungus to me. Could be columnaris. Check treatment recommendations for both.

It could be columnaris the recommended treatment for columnaris is seachems kanaplex and API furan2 together I can't be a 100% sure it's columnaris

• Like 1

Thank you all so much for sharing your thoughts on what is afflicting my Corys. Orders in for Kanaplex/Furan 2. 

Given that it is going to be a few days before I can get these Columnaris treatments in (Furan-2 has been very difficult to source), would you suggest any interim treatment?

On 6/26/2021 at 1:00 AM, Rorey said:

Thank you all so much for sharing your thoughts on what is afflicting my Corys. Orders in for Kanaplex/Furan 2. 

Given that it is going to be a few days before I can get these Columnaris treatments in (Furan-2 has been very difficult to source), would you suggest any interim treatment?

I would start treating with aquarium salt 1 table spoon for 3 gallons till the other meds get he

Edited by Colu
  • Like 1