Today's numbers (cycling)

Rudles

Nitrite is up, Nitrate holding steady and pH is up slightly. After testing I dosed three pumps of Easy Green (low light) bottle says once per week. Should I stick to that while cycling?

05-19 0900
Ammonia 0 ppm
Nitrite 0.15 ppm
Nitrate 80 ppm
pH 6.6
05-20 0930
Ammonia .10 ppm
Nitrite .20 ppm
Nitrate 80 ppm
pH 6.4
05-21 0900
Ammonia .50 ppm
Nitrite 1.0 ppm
Nitrate 80 ppm
pH 6.6

19 minutes ago, Rudles said:

Nitrite is up, Nitrate holding steady and pH is up slightly. After testing I dosed three pumps of Easy Green (low light) bottle says once per week. Should I stick to that while cycling?

05-19 0900
Ammonia 0 ppm
Nitrite 0.15 ppm
Nitrate 80 ppm
pH 6.6
05-20 0930
Ammonia .10 ppm
Nitrite .20 ppm
Nitrate 80 ppm
pH 6.4
05-21 0900
Ammonia .50 ppm
Nitrite 1.0 ppm
Nitrate 80 ppm
pH 6.6

It’s processing through the cycle. Might consider adding crushed coral to balance pH.

I'd have to order it from Amazon. I'm wondering, should I go ahead and pull the shrimp out? I'm running a canister filter from my 20 high which has been running for three years. All I did to it was rinse the sponge filter in the bottom, I DIDN'T rinse the carbon pellets or the bio rings (2nd and 3rd trays) and I replaced the filter floss (4th tray). I'm sure (?) that this seeded at least the surface of my gravel, my sponge filters and the walls of my tank. I'm definitely going to order some crushed coral and put it in a media bag and put it in my Tidal 55 which I have running on my 20. At least it's my understanding that using an already colonized filter helps kick start the cycle. Over the weekend I'll be adding some granite rocks which I found on the beach. Before adding them I'm going to boil them for an hour each (l have 4 of them). These came from high enough on the beach that they are only periodically submerged in salt water.

Currently I only have an angelfish and a bronze corydora but I'll be making a fish order next month. They are currently living in my 20 high.

20210521_082512.jpg